Saturday 4 December 2021

Archives Of The Apes

A few more random images from the Apes universe.


Family Guy: Season 7, Episode 14 We Love You Conrad (2009):


Lauren: "Spencer, I am so over your selfishness."


Zaius / Spencer: "What do you want? I came out to Hollywood, I'm on camera all day, and I turned my back on my own kind.


"Now why don't you think before you say things for a f***ing change!"




The young lady on the left is Erlynn Bothelo, who played Dr Galen's assistant (uncredited) in Planet Of The Apes (1968) (seen below, with Wright King as Dr Galen and Kim Hunter as Dr Zira). On the right is her sister Maxine, who played the sultry female chimp in the breeding facility in Conquest (below). Many thanks to Felino Velasquez for supplying this info and the photo of the lovely sisters.





er, no.



The stunning 50th anniversary tribute statuette issued by Weta Workshop in 2018.

















No comments:

Post a Comment